BREEDMAX - 3.00kg
More than just a protein, vitamin and mineral supplement for tropical birds
Thanks to its scientifically balanced composition, Breedmax® contains all nutritional elements in the right proportions, adapted to the daily needs of birds. This results in a good condition and optimum fertility levels of the adult birds and guarantees good growth and excellent health for the young birds.
In its light granular form it can be mixed with egg food to a breadcrumb like consistency, or sprinkled over suitable feed or feeding straight to birds in pellet form.
- Intestinal flora and intestinal function
- Resistance against infections
- Yolk resorption
- Growth of the young birds
- Appetite and feed intake
How to use
Outside the breeding season: offer breedmax twice weekly in the egg-foods or other types of soft-foods.
During the breeding season: offer breedmax daily in the egg-foods or other types of soft-foods.
- Add 5 to 10g of Breedmax per 100g of food
- Note the provided measuring scoop is 12g.
- Minerals and trace elements such as an easily absorbed calcium compound. This compound is available in the right ratio to phosphorus and necessary to prevent egg binding and to promote good bone growth.
- Vitamin and fat composition: both are present in carefully calculated proportions and optimally meet the daily needs of birds.
- Easily digestible proteins.
- All essential amino acids: Lysine, Threonine, Methionine and Cysteine. The amino acids containing sulphur play an important role, for instance in growth and feathers.
Nutraceuticals: such as omega-3 fatty acids and L-carnitine.
- Essential fatty acids: e.g. Linoleic acid and Linolenic acid are precursors of hormones important for reproduction. They also play an important role in the optimum structuring of skin and feathers.
- L-carnitine: improves the combustion of fats and increases the available energy necessary for active birds and young birds in growth.
Minerals Aminoacids Trace Elements Vitamins Calcium Alamina Iodine Vitamin A Potassium Arginine Cobalt VitaminB1 Phosphorus Carnitine Copper VitaminB2 Magnesium Hill Manganese VitaminB3 Sodium Cysteine Selenium VitaminB6 Chlorine Phenylalanine Iron VitaminB12 Folinic acid Zinc VitaminC Histidine VitaminD3 Isoleucine Vitamin E Leucine Vitamin K Proline Vitamin PP / B5 Serina Biotin (H) Threonine Folic acid Tryptophan Tyrosine Lysine Methionine Valine