Our Return Policy
We will gladly refund purchases returned in original packaging with a receipt within 30 days of purchase. Refunds will be issued in the same form of tender with which the product was purchased. Goods returned opened or without a receipt can not be refunded.
Livestock Purchase & Return Policy:
Do your Research:
* Choose livestock carefully, check with your landlord,family members ,do your research on the animal, ask questions before you purchase. This process will reduce possible returns and impulse purchase.
* The responsibility of the animal’s health and wellbeing is always with the care giver. Be responsible and know how to care for your animal, we are here to help of course.
* You must be 18 years of age or accompanied by your parent/guardian for all other pets.
Right of Refusal:
* Aves Canada reserves the right to refuse the sale of livestock for any reason.
* The purpose of the return policy is to immediately relive a customer the responsibilities of caring for the newly acquired pet. The purpose is not to refund your full purchase price. Returning pets for full purchase price encourages impulse & non-researched buys.
* We strongly suggest researching any animal before purchasing to avoid any impulse purchases and possible returns. Repetitive re-homing of animals causes undo stress on the animals. Stress reduces the animals feeding/drinking responses as well as it’s immunity, which may lead to health issues for the animal.
* Within 7 days of purchase with conditional monetary penalties.
* Anytime, with zero monetary considerations.
* Returned in healthy condition.
* Re-homing charges of 50% of the purchase price .
* Purchase price of $99.99 or more, & special orders, – A re-homing charge of 75% of purchase price.
* All refunds are a 12 month in store credit, or gift card.
* Pets sold on a contract will supersede this policy.
* You may surrender the animal, and not pay the re-homing fees.
* As noted on sales slip.